You've got questions, we've got answers.
Ok, we don't have ALL the answers, we won't be able to tell you what the meaning of life is, (though we'd argue that moving more often, breathing more deeply, laughing, hugging and being curious are pathways to get you there) but we'll try our best.
1. How do I access my membership?
All you need to do is go to the Login button in the top right hand corner and enter your email address with your password.
2. How do I create a playlist of my favourite classes?
- Once you are logged into your account, go to your dashboard on the left hand side and press, create playlist.
- In the right hand corner of your screen you'll see, new playlist. Click the button and then fill out the form that asks you to name the playlist.
- Press create playlist and it will take you to your playlist listing page.
- From there, click on your playlist and head over to the Lessons page
- At the Lessons page, click on the classes you want to add, then in the top right corner, just below the video, click, add to playlist
- Go back to the Lesson page and continue the same process until you've created a great playlist for yourself.
Alternatively, you can create a playlist and then as you go through the different lessons, you can add the videos as needed.
3. How do I keep track of classes that I've already done?
Mark as Complete: After you complete a class, you can click on the top right hand corner underneath the video where it says, Marks as Complete. You can go back and change that anytime you like.
Add to Playlist: If you really liked a class and want to return to it again, you can create a playlist that you can add that class to. As you go through the classes, you can click on the top right hand corner underneath the video where it says, Add to Playlist.
4. What is the difference between, Relaxing, Easygoing, Energizing, in the lessons?
Because we've created the online studio to be accessible and approachable as best we can, we feel that descriptions like beginner and advanced don't adequately describe what people can expect out the movements. No matter if you are new to yoga or have been teaching it for 20 years, all of the classes offer varying degrees of effort and challenge for everyone.
Relaxing Classes: These tend to be more restorative, slow, gentle classes. The type of class that leaves you feeling deeply nourished and refreshed. We often don't even stand up in the relaxing classes!
Easygoing Classes: While still slow and gentle, there tends to be a little bit more dynamic movements. You'll enjoy moving through a wide variety of poses and movements with clear instructions and variations offered.
Energizing Classes: When you feel like you have more energy (or need to build more energy!) Always beginner friendly, some classes will focus on building strength in a specific area like the core or your shoulders. Others are a whole body movement practice that will for sure get that blood flowing and offer a challenge in a lovely and supportive way.
5. I forgot my password. How do I get a new one?
Easy peasy. Click the log in button and it will take you to the login page. You'll see a button saying, Forgot password? Click that button and it will set you up with a new one.
6. How do I change/update my billing information?
Log in to your account. Go to your dashboard on the left-hand side of the screen. Click on My Account. Then head over to where it says, Billing and click on the edit button. Then go ahead and update your credit card information.
7. I have a monthly subscription but now I want to get the annual membership. How do I do that?
Whoo hoo! That's great you want to join annually and get two months free. All you have to do is cancel your current monthly membership in your membership dashboard. Then sign up for the year membership. Your month will finish until the next billing period. The year membership will begin at the date that your monthly billing ends.
8. My annual subscription is valid for a few more months. What happens if I cancel now?
If you cancel now, you will still have full access to all our videos for the duration of the time you have paid for. After that, your card will not be charged and your subscription will not be renewed. There are no refunds after purchasing monthly or yearly memberships.
9. What happens when I cancel my monthly membership?
You will still have access to the online studio until the end of your billing period.
10. I'd like to pause my monthly membership for a couple of months, how do I do that?
If you are going away or life is getting too full, pausing the monthly membership is an option. All you have to do cancel your membership and then when you are ready to come back, sign up again and all of your account information will already be saved and ready for you again.
If you want a reminder to get started back up with the classes again, just let us know an approximate date when you want to get started again. Send us an email up when you cancel and we'll get the reminder set up for you.
11. How do I cancel my subscription?
Go into your account and you'll see your membership information with a cancel button. Press the cancel button and you won't be charged again. Remember, you will still be able to enjoy the classes until the end of the billing period. And you also have the pausing your membership option as mentioned in the question above (Question #10).
12. System Requirements
Our videos are streamed from Vimeo. If there is a playback issue, it's usually related to internet speed, and a variety of other things listed below:
Video Playback Troubleshooting
1. If the video pauses, it may be your internet connection. If you have slower internet speeds, pause the video and allow it to load for a couple of minutes.
2. Clear your cache on your browser
3. The videos work the best on up-to-date browsers such as Chrome, Safari and Firefox. If you are having playback or buffering issues, try opening up a different browser and see if they will play there.
4. Take off the HD feature by clicking on the HD button in the bottom right of the video player.
5. For further options, please refer to Vimeo's help topics. If you are still having issues, please contact us.
13. How can I invite my friends or family to sign up for the membership?
Thanks for spreading the sustainable yoga love! If you want to invite friends, just send them our email link, tag them on our Facebook or Instagram page, and you'll get big huge hugs from us.
10. You keep using this word, 'sustainablize.' What does that even mean?
Glad you asked! So much of what we do is about moving and living in mindful and sustainable ways. You can think of it as an investment into your future. Which means we talk a lot about a sustainable approach to the body and movement. Sustainablize means you are bringing a more sustainable approach to certain ways of moving, or specific poses. For example, when you change an outdated cue in a pose, you have sustainablized it. Feel free to use that word in your life, hashtag it, spread it like wildfire. The more we can sustainabilize things the more better. And yes, that includes our grammar.
And see that little smiley face box in the bottom right hand corner of your screen? That's a great way to contact us if you don't see the answers you are looking for (or you just want to say hello and share some love).
Did you read our terms and conditions? That's the fun legal stuff that keeps us all safe and happy.